3 Best fairness face wash for oily skin
There are several face wash water/gels available in the market but they are not all of the same quality. You should understand that every oily skin is unique because the root of the oiliness of every oily skin is different. So, every one of them has unique needs and requires unique solutions.
Everybody’s skin contains different amount of oil and so the skin care procedure should also be different. However, here are some basic tips that can be applied by everyone with oily skin.
• You need a cleanser that is gentle on skin and also alcohol free because such cleansers won’t strip your skin of its natural oils.
• You may need to wash your face once or twice a day so that your skin pores are kept clean and unclogged.
• Don’t make exfoliation a daily affair. It is better done a few times in a week.
• If you can afford it, you should get a facial treatment for your oily skin.
• You should also consider cleansers with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide.
• You might also need to use oil control blotting papers and powder, especially if you have to make use of makeup all through the day.
In fact, you may need to test several cleansers before coming across the one that is suitable for you. The fact that a cleanser did not give you what you want does not make it a bad product. The cleanser that did not work for you may be you friend’s best product.
While it is good to do something about your oily skin, you also need to understand that your oily skin has its long term advantages too. So, you should tackle it moderately. It is better to keep the following facts in mind while getting rid of your face oil.
• Oil makes the skin moisturized and soft always.
• People with oily skin seem to tan more easily.
• While tanning, oil protects the skin from UV rays of the sun.
• Oil slows down ageing process since oil makes wrinkles and fine lines less pronounced.
• Oil acts as a form of shield against air pollution.
So, you need to eliminate the oil on your skin with some level of moderation. Do not over-dry it. Here are three of the highest quality face wash water/gels in the market today. While they will keep your skin dry, they won’t over-dry your skin.
1. Garnier SkinActive Clean Cleanser
This formula is very good in dissolving dirt and excess oil on the skin. It also helps to dissolve makeup completely. This cleanser is infused with charcoal so it has the ability to pull out impurities like a magnet pulls metals. Also, it helps to make oily skin shine free but not dull.
To get the best output, you need to pump the face wash into your hands and gently massage it onto your face. Thereafter, you can rinse the face with water. It is so effective that a little drop gives so much.
According to some reviews, it is very gentle on skin and people with a delicate skin can also use it. It also has the ability to calm redness. Up till this moment, no side effect has been identified with it. Its dimension is 2 by 2 by 2 inches and it weighs just 8 ounces. Unfortunately, this cleanser is not eligible for international shipping for now. Only the residents of the United States can enjoy it.
2. L’Oreal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water for Oily Skin
This formula is specially designed to remove dirt and excess oil leaving your skin purified. In short, it cleans dirt, removes excess oil, removes makeup, mattifies, and purifies the skin. It does this without drying the skin. This is why it does not remove all the oil on your skin, rather, it removes only the excess oil.
Its distinctive feature is that it does not require rinsing, soap, water, or harsh rubbing. Here is how to use it. Pump it in a cotton pad and then you can gently wipe the soaked pad all over the skin until the skin is completely skin.
Its dimension is 2.3 by 2.3 by 7.2 inches and it weighs 15.5 ounces. Unfortunately, this product can only be shipped within the United States alone. It is not eligible for international shipping for now. While it is safe for everyone, it should never come in contact with your eyes and if it does, you should rinse it off immediately.
According to reliable reviews, this cleaning water has no odor and it does not elicit burning or stinging feeling. It does not also cause redness of the skin and other skin issues. So, it is the best bet for people with sensitive skin.
3. Himalaya Neem & Turmeric Natural Face Wash & Cleanser for Oily and Acne Prone Skin
One attractive feature of this product is its being organic. It is completely free from chemicals. So, it offers a natural face wash. This cleanser doesn’t even require soap. It washes off excess oil and also purifies the skin. It is also able to tackle mild acne.
To use, just apply it on your skin in a circular motion. Leave there for some minutes and then, you can rinse it off and pat dry it after. Its dimension is 2.4 by 7.6 by 1.2 inches and it weighs just 3.5 ounces. Unfortunately, just like the other cleansers, it is not eligible for international shipping. Only residents of the United States can have it now.
In conclusion, there are other effective face cleansers but these ones were picked based on their impressive reviews.